This is a short one this week! Do we believe that I wonder?:)
Horrid cold cold week – many of you hardier folk will think I winge at nothing but here in the UK we do not get temps of minus 15 usually! We have done and I do not appreciate it: (
1) So my exercise goals well met by shovelling snow and trying to walk over snow and ice to the village and back – do not wish to play this game.
2) Because of snow shovelling I managed to write 5000 words on Blue Moon – bursts of mental energy after the exercise in the cold! I know, I know, you are all going to point out this is one of the reasons why exercise is good for one!
3) Have spent many hours this week on completing new web site – today am struggling with SQL databases and cPanel hosts! To uplift it in all its glory in cyberspace (it’s not that good don’t book seats or anything:) if I get it up today will report on FB page
4) On the same subject I have linked web site to all my blogs and social sites and also created a special blog just for the website where I am collecting all my posts on self pub. Inspiration, writing of publications – this site is working independently so if you’d like to pop over and check out going it alone – it is a very pretty colour
5) Managed a blog on sefutychronicles on how we might/not manage without electricity in our lives
6) Networking – joined Rachael Harrie campaign and have been busy saying hi to fellow campaigners – not there yet!
Have been participating in Novel Publicity (see FB) hops on Goodreads and Facebook – meeting new authors and flashing myself around a bit!!! Had to update my Goodread page to an Author page. Have twittered and followed and managed to read over 30 posts.
7) Have completed 2 more books for my challenges (mostly for my pleasure) Ruby’s spoon which is a great book and Rachaels Holiday which I have mixed feelings about I will be posting on them both on albertareads hopefully next week – if the website gets there!!!
Doing trailer, finding people to read and review books (must get down to that) I also have left an empty Red Carpet so if any wishes a spot just say it’s free for a while.
Next week – more of the same (well I hope not the website:) need to do a lot of Blue Moon to get to editing by March. Am behind on blogging so must get those sorted as well.
Wasn’t too displeased with this week – I knew the website would gobble all my time – it always does I just take so long to figure everything and this time I was re-doing the entire site onto WordPress every page is new as well as updating content – one day I’ll be able to do stuff like that in my sleep – actually I probably am already- its been keeping me up in the far small hours:)
I hope everyone has had a good week and is content keep smiling everyone:)